AnimatedApprenticeAnimatedApprentice

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Publicly Funded - Online Publicly Funded - Online

Animation is absolutely amazing. I like the style. It's a bit more detailed then the simplistic that I am trying to learn, but it's really really well done. The beat is also very well done. I get some of the points made, but not necessarily all of them. Sometimes it also comes off as if they were said because they rhyme. It's solid work, no doubt on that - I just think the message could use a bit of tweaking. I am going to look forward to seeing more content by the content creator. :)

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

Wow, really well done. Well put together, and very very true.. They should just let sonic die.. The franchise had a good run..

The Beginning The Beginning

Pretty n ice, The fading at the left into the person and then the fading again at the right is very nice and book ends.. It looks realistic (as far as can be in this style) and makes me wonder.. Eye Catching, Provocative, very intriguing.

Infinite City Infinite City

Very pretty, solid lines, i love the silhouette. I don't know if the white in the very background is supposed to be something vague and such.. I would love more definition if its supposed to be more then just whiteness

Amawaffles responds:

thank you for the crit! Yeah, the big whiteness is supposed to be a big fat moon.

Sailor Mercury Sailor Mercury

Overall, very nice. The coloring is beautiful - and I like the perspective. The eyes don't feel as lined up, but is definitively better then I can do right now.

Plazmix responds:

Thank you and yeah i can see where you're coming from haha the eyes are slightly misaligned haha